Medi 9000 4R LME hot cell with 4 glove ports is for manual preparation of low and medium energy radiopharmaceutical drugs administered during diagnostic SPECT scintigraphic examinations. This hot cell model, with variable height, adapts to the height of the operator with an electro-mechanical lift system (optional).
The Medi 9000 4R shielded hot cell features a very spacious work surface with two workstations for one or two users.
Medi 9000 4R LME Class A shielded hot cell offers key assets like:
- Optimized visibility by a lead glass window excluding any blind spot
- Full front opening with direct and unlimited access to the working area, facilitating the operations of set up and cleaning
The advanced position of the upper part relative to the lower portion facilitates the operator’s position. Bringing greater comfort for the legs.
Lead (15 mm) and lead glass (54 mm) shields establish the hot cell’s biological protection. This protection guarantees the operator an appropriate protection during the various operations (elution, radiolabelling, fractionating and measurement). The shielding of the hot cell protects the operator from contamination and exposure (full body) to ionising radiation from the radioisotope being handled (99mTc, 201Tl, 111In, 123I, …) while ensuring a particulate Class A (ISO 5) laminar air flow throughout the work space.
Medi 9000 4R LME : a very complete equipment
Medi 9000 4R LME Class A shielded hot cell is a very complete equipment offering the traditional equipments such as:
- A shielded generator compartment, lockable for improved security. This compartment is composed of two independent lifts compatible with all 99Mo/99mTc generators. Thus allowing the simultaneous use of two generators for daily elutions.
- The shielded dose calibrator compartment allows the installation of the measuring device of choice for greater versatility. The automatic sample dipper raising and lowering system, available with the Lemer Pax, Medisystem and Capintec dose calibrators allows for the reduction of user’s hands and fingers exposure.
- The shielded lockable waste compartment, accessible under the work surface, can accommodate two independent containers of any brand. It facilitates waste separation. The removal is made from the front.
- A fourth shielded compartment, adaptable to your choice, is also available as an option
- A spacious work surface allows the installation of the equipment necessary for radiolabelling, such as stirrer, water bath… The presence of several power sockets (electrical, USB, RJ45) allows programming and connection to any software and networks. A transfer tray installed on a dual exit slide, allows the effortless passage of vial shields or other accessories, from one workstation to another (left/right).
- Optional 20 mm lead shielded lateral air chambers are available, with an outer lead glass door to control the presence of a source.
Learn more about all our available options
In compliance with the european directives 2006/42/CE and 2004/108/CE, good preparation practices (GPP & GMP), the ASN (French Nuclear Safety Authority) requirements, and standard ISO 14644.