The Medi 9000 Class A hot cell is especially designed for the handling of radiopharmaceuticals in a controlled air laminar flow environment, particularly suited for the elution, measurement and preparation of injectable doses of Technetium 99.
The Medi 9000 Class A exists in a 2 glove ports and 4 glove ports version to perfectly suit your needs. Find out more on the Medi 9000 2R LME clicking here.
This shielded hotcell is a very complete equipment offering the traditional equipments s such as:
- Dose calibrator compartment
- 2 loading drawers with motor lift for 2 generators
- Filtration and ventilation systems providing a vacuum to allow the confinement of radioactive particles
- A working area with two timers controlling germicidal UV tubes, LED lighting, 4 sockets (electrical, RJ45 or USB according to your needs)
- Two needle bin compartments.
The Medi 9000 Class A has ben designed for your optimal comfort and safety and offers key assets like:
- Optimized visibility by a lead glass window excluding any blind spot
- Full front opening with direct and unlimited access to the working area, facilitating the operations of set up and cleaning.
- The advanced position of the upper part relative to the lower portion facilitates the operator’s position which brings greater comfort for the legs.
Last, the Medi 9000 Class A 4R offers many options like:
- Motorised height-adjustment system up to 20 cm
- 2nd shielded pass-through
- Interlocking of pass-through(s)
- Interlocking of source compartment
- Spoon peneumatic raising and lowrering device with compressor
- Dose calibrator
Click here for more information about Lemer Pax and Medisystem partnership.