The Medi 9000 Class A hot cell is especially designed for the handling of radiopharmaceuticals in a controlled air laminar flow environment, particularly adapted for the elution, measurement and preparation of injectable doses of Technetium.
The Medi 9000 Class A exists in a 2 glove ports and 4 glove ports version to perfectly suit your needs. Find out more on the Medi 9000 4R LME clicking here.
This hotcells presents key benefits allowing confortable working processes:
- Pass-through with sliding tray
- Ergonomic opening of the pass-through
- Stainless steel work surface
- LED and UV variator
- Grid with perforations for double circulation
- Filter over the entire upper space
This hot cell is composed of:
- Two-generator compartment with independent lifts ;
- Control panel outside the hot cell ;
- Lateral pass-through in class C with sealed inner door
- Sliding tray for easy transfer of accessories from the pass-through to the work surface ;
- 2 bin housings accessible via the lower box of the hot cell and
- Dose calibrator housing compatible with all models on the market.
Click here for more information about Lemer Pax and Medisystem partnership.