The products presented on this page are medical devices and must be used by healthcare professionals. Posijet® offers an unrivaled ease-of-use for preparation and injection of high energy radiopharmaceuticals while guaranteeing highest security conditions and radiation protection. After 18 months, the new generation of Posijet® has been chosen by over 25 nuclear medicine departments and 300 users worldwide. After 5.535 mother solutions injected to 31.624 patients, Posijet® V3 satisfies users every day thanks to its reliability and ergonomics. Radiation protection is optimised with a dose rate inferior to 15 μSv/h at 5 cm from the walls ( with a 37 GBq of FDG mother solution in its 30 mm lead shielded transport pot). Posijet® has been designed to reduce operator’s exposure to its minimum:
- Injection and rinsing operations in automatic and/or remote manual mode.
- Reduction of potential distal doses, with the proposal of a wash out of the dose solution kit at the end of the cycle before unloading.
Posijet® is very easy to use and adapts to your work practices for maximum flexibility :
- Automatic mother solution volumic activity check and dilution assistant.
- Consumables quick and easy toinstall.
- Intuitive, user-friendly interface.
- “Test injectionsite” function before the administration of the radiopharmaceutical by bolus NaCl (the volume of the bolus is ajustable).
- Possibility to reassign an already prepared dose.
Last, Posijet® ensures highest safety conditions for patient and operator:
- Maximum dose threshold, air bubble detector, injection force sensor.
- Interoperability with all WIFI and ethernet connected radiopharmacy software.
- Secure integrated web site allows remote control and monitoring of all operations carried out with Posijet®, accessible on PC and mobile devices (smartphone, tablet,etc.).