MEDI 9000 research is particularly suitable for safe synthesis of the radiopharmaceutical ; fractionation and measuremùent of the patient dose.
This hot cell offers the possibility to manipulate a wide range of radiopharmaceuticals using the source lift option ( FDG backup possible).
An additional lateral pass-through is available in option.
The MEDI 9000 Research has many assets like :
- Compatibility : suitable for all synthesis modules on the market.
- Scalability: possibility of adding a sampling PLC (Mediflash) and a second Ga generator.
- Ergonomics and versatility: a unique solution for the Ga68 synthesis and syringe filling steps as well as for the fractionation of fluorinated pharmaceuticals.
MEDI 9000 research is composed of :
- A deep work surface to accommodate all the synthesis modules available on the market
- Control panel
- Lateral pass-through
- Mediflash sampling PLC with integrated dose calibrator (optional)
- 50 mm lead remote generator box (optional) with tubes routed through sealed chicanes
- FDG pot compartment with lift (or Ga generator compartment depending on requested configuration)
- 1 shielded compartment two bins (liquid and solid waste)
- Dose calibrator housing.
Click here for more information about Lemer Pax and Medisystem partnership.