The MEDI 9000 PET-A hot cell is specifically designed for the handling of High Energy radiopharmaceuticals in a controlled air laminar flow environment.
A very complete equipment offering the traditional services such as :
- A compartment for the dose calibrator.
- One loading drawer with motor lift for FDG containers.
- A filtration and ventilation systems providing a vacuum to allow the confinement of radioactive particles.
- A working area with two timer controlled germicidal UV tubes, LED lighting, 3 plug sockets, RJ45 and USB socket.
- And two needle bin compartments.
The benefits of MEDI 9000 Class A are:
- Optimized visibility by a lead glass window excluding any blind spot.
- Full front opening with direct and unlimited access to the working area, facilitating the operations of setting up and cleaning.
- The advanced position of the upper part relative to the lower portion facilitates the operator’s position which offers greater comfort for the legs.
Click here for more information about Lemer Pax and Medisystem partnership.